Send your sensitive information securely using SelfDestruct.
How it works:
- The first time you send a message, you must validate your email address. Do this by submitting your email address above and then click on the link in the validation email you will receive.
- Once validated, you are prompted to provide a recipient email address and the contents of the message including an optional attachment.
- Your message will be encrypted and securely stored. A uniquely generated hyperlink will be sent via email to the recipient.
- The recipeient will be able to view the message and download the optional attachment by clicking on the hyperlink. Once the message has been retrieved, it will no longer be accessible.
- You will be sent a confirmation email when your message has been retrieved.